“Be the change you wish to see in the world”
– Mahatma Gandhi
As a mortgage company, we believe part of owning a home or business is investing back into the community. Our mission is to promote positive community change through charitable giving at the national, state, and local level.
While we give back throughout the year in various ways, we decided to set aside an intentional day of giving on the second Thursday of July for our entire company to get active nationwide. Our goal is to have 100% participation in this Give Back Day and for our teams to get their offices, partners, vendors, families, and communities involved. Whether you donate $5 to a cause or organize a huge volunteer event, every time we give, we make a lasting positive impact on our community.
Our people are the most important ingredient in making this Give Back Day a reality. We encourage every team member to get involved and active in this day by doing at least ONE thing to give back. No act of giving is ever too small. From monetary donations and resource allocation to volunteerism and community activism, our goal for this day is to get active and encourage others in giving back.
Get Active and Engage Others in Giving Back
- Click HERE to pledge to participate in the Gives Back Day. *Did you Know: Science says if you write or pledge a goal, you are more likely to achieve it!
- Check out our Need an Idea? page to research local opportunities for giving back to your community on the second Thursday of July.
- Click HERE to reach out to our Gives Back Day Planning Council if you aren’t sure where to begin or how to give back. They can help be your guide.
- Encourage your office, team members, and families to participate with you on our Give Back Day! This is a great opportunity for a team bonding experience so get creative! *Did you Know: Science says that Giving Back encourages gratitude, and social connection, is good for our health, and makes us happy.
- On the Day of Giving, wear your “Purple Shirt” and give back while spreading positivity in the community! Make sure to take photos, use the hashtag #MoreThanMortgages and upload any photos to the private Facebook Group, Your True Partner News.
Points Of Light Volunteer Search
Director of Corporate Giving